COVID-19 UPDATE / POLICY
To our valued clients and guests, regarding Covid-19:
During this time, our top priority is the health and safety of all salon occupants. We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that. All of our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol. This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
• If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule.
• Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
• When you arrive, please review the protocol signs posted on the door for the salon-specific check in process.
• MASK ARE REQUIRED (If you do not have a mask, we can provide one)
• You will be greeted at the front door by a member of our staff.
• Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
• Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon.
• Come alone. We are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
• Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
The Color Connection takes the health and safety of our clients and stylists extremely seriously. Even with the new safety protocols in place, we are unable to completely eliminate the possibility of anyone becoming infected in our space. We pride ourselves in giving a friendly, clean and luxurious experience.
As you know, change is inevitable, so we’ll keep you posted.
Thank you again for you understanding and cooperation!