COVID-19 UPDATE / POLICY
To our valued clients and guests, regarding Covid-19:
During this time, our top priority is the health and safety of all salon occupants. All of our staff are educated on proper sanitation and safety protocol.
This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
• If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule.
• MASK ARE REQUIRED for those who are not vaccinated and highly encouraged for those who are (if you do not have a mask, we can provide one)
• Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
• Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon.
• Come alone. We are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
• Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
The Color Connection takes the health and safety of our clients and stylists seriously. Even with these safety protocols in place, we are unable to completely eliminate the possibility of anyone becoming infected in our space.
We pride ourselves in providing a friendly, clean, and luxurious experience.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation!